BayArea51

Re: How To Post On The Bay Slaps

Unread post by BayArea51 »

blogs are where it's at also :dre:
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

Abu wrote:
NorkaL916 wrote:iam gettin it now lol. i own my own blog ive been throwing lot of my music on there but still have hella muzik but yup gud lookin
whats the name of yo blog?? :awax: :kush: :cb:
http://undergroundrap1234.blogspot.nl/ :dolph:
[youtube][/youtube]
p1mpcl1n1c

Unread post by p1mpcl1n1c »

inthe209 wrote:A. Anyone knw how to downoad music off here to a tablet or I phone ..dnt knw much bout shit like that ,.. t
If you have a iPhone download idownloads plus that app is THe One 2 Have ~~
It will extract zip rar etc. you have to copy and paste the download link in the idownloads plus
Web browser. once you have done that, follow instructions to receive file usually a captcha code
After you click download about a second later a download box pops up u save file to your idownloads plus folder
There you can retrieve files extract archived music or any data for that matter . Heads up You Can Not Exit That App For More Than 5 minutes or maybe 10 minutes your download will fail, Leave App Running with no interference (autolock) disable that in your settings make sure it says never and your good. after your done downloading with that app then go back 2 original settings. you can multitask between apps or web but do not forget about App running in background.....
I hope this is useful :yoda:
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]
80'sbaby

Unread post by 80'sbaby »

its saying the file is to big brugh i think its a wav file
p1mpcl1n1c

80'sbaby wrote:its saying the file is to big brugh i think its a wav file
You should be able to download still file size doesn't matter
I've downloaded movies over a gigabyte so .wav .mp4. mpg. Etc . these file types should all be okay
As long as you downloaded iDownloadsplus you should be okay no restrictions at all . If your still having trouble ill record me using App and ill upload to show users how to go about it I may not be as clear as I need to be so I believe a video will be my next step
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]
soto6nine

Unread post by soto6nine »

do you got any guidelines for posting topics, as far as specifying whether its a CD rip, grouprip, webrip or something like that, KB/S??? Just curious before I start posting
*send me a message if my links go down*
ActavisSippa

Unread post by ActavisSippa »

aight koo
p1mpcl1n1c

:yoda: YO ! Familia some one give me a run down on merging already posted post to different sections.
I have posts I want to transfer to group rips not merge to existing posts or threads I want to transfer to a new topic :bill:
Destination topic identification number: Select topic
:bill:
what's the number to group rips? I can't find that shit. Unable to move posts . I can usually figure this out ,did I miss something ? is their a rundown of the diff numbers that correspond to different sections?
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]