Members being deactivated..

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
p1mpcl1n1c

Re: Members being deactivated..

Unread post by p1mpcl1n1c »

apple01doj wrote:I check this site everyday.
:yoda:
yO~!
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

what happened to Doogie? ive seen his account is gone
[youtube][/youtube]
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

Wonder if there going to the new platform. Rumor had it we were gonna upgrade. :40:
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Ugrade in progress
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
raggtop

Unread post by raggtop »

I'm here till the wheels fall off, It's summertime where i live and i got a operation coming in the future but i ain't going nowhere folks..Like i said before i'm here unless i'm dead on in jail but ain't looking foward to neither of neither no time soon, Too old for that jail shit and i ain't ready to fall out yet. ;)
Give Props! Purchase The CD If It Is Available!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

raggtop wrote:I'm here till the wheels fall off, It's summertime where i live and i got a operation coming in the future but i ain't going nowhere folks..Like i said before i'm here unless i'm dead on in jail but ain't looking foward to neither of neither no time soon, Too old for that jail shit and i ain't ready to fall out yet. ;)
Respect
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
calliope

Unread post by calliope »

Just a quick thanks to Dev and all the admins for the work you do. Been here for a while and this site has by far the best taste in rap music. You guys like the real shit and understand good music and what this genre is actually about (altho not sure on the hate on Devils rejects 3, shit decent to me, regardless of all the rat speculation). Thanks again. For the record, Kush is a solid ass dude.
p1mpcl1n1c

Unread post by p1mpcl1n1c »

calliope wrote:Just a quick thanks to Dev and all the admins for the work you do. Been here for a while and this site has by far the best taste in rap music. You guys like the real shit and understand good music and what this genre is actually about (altho not sure on the hate on Devils rejects 3, shit decent to me, regardless of all the rat speculation). Thanks again. For the record, Kush is a solid ass dude.
:yoda:
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]