What are U Niggas Watching..??

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Hipowered

Re: What are U Niggas Watching..??

Unread post by Hipowered »

doogie54 wrote:
Hipowered wrote:I break out the Sopranos for the spring/summer, i'm on season 2 with Richie demonizing everyone :magic:
Richie deserved to get that head chopped off..especially after he beat that Stripper bitch up and killed her..he was hella messy
That was Ralphie, Rich was the one who ran over a civilian and put him in a wheelchair for life.

Biggest POS was Puss, pinched for selling H then ratting on your own friends :martin:
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

doogie54 wrote: Ozark is defintely a great show..Im waiting for Season 2 to drop. I've been meaning to watch Better Call Saul cause Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows ever. And I keep being told to check out Westworld so it must be decent.. :bill:

BCS is pretty good. The character development is great
If something I posted is down message me.

GotBe4t

Unread post by GotBe4t »

get u a firestick. then just check out videos on youtube on how to add apks and kodi. free movies, live tv, sports all that shit. better than netflix. dont get scammed paying $80 bucks for a firestick. just google and use youtube.
KILLA45

Unread post by KILLA45 »

Firestix dope. I like the unsolved Greg kaden produced it and actually was the lead detective on the case after Russell pole. I like how they show both side of Pole and Kaden? He should get alot of credit for solving the case just hard to prosecute anybody cause there all dead lol. But orlando Anderson killed 2pac and Amir Mohammed kill biggie. And he has the evidence to prove it.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

Un Prophete

[youtube][/youtube]

I was watching a interview with the dude Ryan Coogler who made Black Panther (he also made Fruitvale Station and Creed) and he said one of his favorite movies in the world was Un Prophete. Since i really like all 3 of his movies, i figured this shit must be pretty good. SO i went and looked this movie up and at first I got turned off cause i had to sit there and read the movie cause it got subtitles. But once i started watching this muthaufckin movie..I realized that the Subtitles actually worked in my favor cause the fact that u gotta constantly read means you dont miss shit in this movie cause its ALOT going on.

This movie is about old boy Malik that gets 6 years in the pen. Towards the beginning of the movie, this nigga gets literally NO respect..but one thing leads to another and he works his way up the food chain and ultimately ends up running every fucking thing all cause he smart as shit..

This movie is way too long to even try to break the storyline down 4real..so if you like shit like City Of God..you'll definitely like this hsit

The Last OG

[youtube][/youtube]

This nigga Tracy Morgan gets locked up for 15 years for sellin crack and after gettin out..he found out his Ex girl is married to a white dude and his kids aint fuckin wit him. Its a funny show and all 10 episoides are out so its a quick binge watch cause the episodes are 30 minutes..

Snowfall

[youtube][/youtube]

This show right here is basically the story of Freeway Ricky Ross. John Singleton know he ripped all his material from Rick Ross...but anyways this show is dope cause it show how coke and crack was everywhere in the 80. The CIA, Mexican cartels and the black niggas in the hood was all connected but aint really know it. Season 1 was pretty much a prequel to whatever they got in store for Season 2. But fuck all that, check the show out and new season start on July 19th.
p1mpcl1n1c

Unread post by p1mpcl1n1c »

:yoda:
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]