when the fuck?

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
DatNiggaVlad

Re: when the fuck?

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

Dev wrote:
DatNiggaVlad wrote:The only shit I'm looking forward to from Northern Cali is anything by Killa Tay, T-Nutty, C-Way Mafia, and Marvaless. San Diego's I-Rocc, Cee Wee 3, Googie Monsta, Ecay Uno, Treali Duce, and Twisted Insane are still going hard, but that's far from the Bay.
that new irocc never dropped did it???
I don't think so. Matter of fact, none of these guys have dropped anything lately.
CashMeOut

Unread post by CashMeOut »

Fuck you niggas for talkin shit bout Rocc.......

But you're right tho. Lol. I wish I could take any release date he gives out seriously, but you just can't anymore. Hopefully that changes.
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

DatNiggaVlad wrote:
Dev wrote:
DatNiggaVlad wrote:The only shit I'm looking forward to from Northern Cali is anything by Killa Tay, T-Nutty, C-Way Mafia, and Marvaless. San Diego's I-Rocc, Cee Wee 3, Googie Monsta, Ecay Uno, Treali Duce, and Twisted Insane are still going hard, but that's far from the Bay.
that new irocc never dropped did it???
I don't think so. Matter of fact, none of these guys have dropped anything lately.
id like to hear that new killa tay...T-Nutty has all kinds of new shit on that Gangsta cd in new releases..Check it out. I want key looms new shit..
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

CashMeOut wrote:Fuck you niggas for talkin shit bout Rocc.......

But you're right tho. Lol. I wish I could take any release date he gives out seriously, but you just can't anymore. Hopefully that changes.

nah nah I wasn't talkin shit on irocc lol never that
DatNiggaVlad

CashMeOut wrote:Fuck you niggas for talkin shit bout Rocc.......

Nobody talkin shit about Rocc, he's dope as fuck
DatNiggaVlad

Dev wrote:
id like to hear that new killa tay...T-Nutty has all kinds of new shit on that Gangsta cd in new releases..Check it out. I want key looms new shit..
Fo sho, I'm gonna check out that Nutty album. Key Loom is dope, too. Tay, I dunno about him. Some of the shit he never dropped (Like Moment of Truth 2), and the other shit he dropped ain't all that. HIs newest album, from the first song, sounds OK. Definitely gonna check it out, though, because Tay was the dopest in his prime.
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

DatNiggaVlad wrote:
Dev wrote:
Fo sho, I'm gonna check out that Nutty album. Key Loom is dope, too. Tay, I dunno about him. Some of the shit he never dropped (Like Moment of Truth 2), and the other shit he dropped ain't all that. HIs newest album, from the first song, sounds OK. Definitely gonna check it out, though, because Tay was the dopest in his prime.

hell yeah we need those 2 new killa tay albums..