Vibe at a Mozzy Show?

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
SkillToe

Vibe at a Mozzy Show?

Unread post by SkillToe »

Hello All,

I'm attending a Mozzy show next Friday, and I've heard they can get a little instense. Has anybody here been to a Mozzy show, possibly share their experience?

Best.
GhettoPrimeMinister

Re: Vibe at a Mozzy Show?

Unread post by GhettoPrimeMinister »

Hello Skill. I dont mean to take away from your post and or question, I've personally never seen Mozzy live. With that being said, am I over here on the east coast sleeping on Mozzy's music?? I dont really question his street credibility and hood savagery, but he seemed border line retarded on his Vladtv interview lol. Maybe he's just lacking media training. I've seen that a lot with newer artists. Anyways, am I doing myself a disservice not further familiarizing myself with Mozzy's body of work (pause)?
Streetz
BOSS

Re: Vibe at a Mozzy Show?

Unread post by Streetz »

GhettoPrimeMinister wrote:Hello Skill. I dont mean to take away your post and or question, I've personally never seen Mozzy live. With that being said, am I over here on the east coast sleeping on Mozzy's music?? I dont really question his street credibility and hood savagery, but he seemed border line retarded on his Vladtv interview lol. Maybe he's just lacking media training. I've seen that a lot with newer artists. Anyways, am I doing myself a disservice not further familiarizing myself with Mozzy's body of work (pause)?
lol