MESSY MARV KNOCKED OUT VIDEO N RENO PHONE STOLEN & MORE

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Town Bidnezz

Re: MESSY MARV KNOCKED OUT IN RENO PHONE STOLEN & MORE

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

True dough messy has beef with so many rappers he has done his own people dirty his own fam i mean bad habits & drugs fuck up lifes marvin needs rehab asap
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Town Bidnezz

Guess theres supposed to be a video of him getting beat up in reno nevada coming to world star hip hop soon
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
DatNiggaVlad

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

ChiefChoke@Hoe wrote:True dough messy has beef with so many rappers he has done his own people dirty his own fam i mean bad habits & drugs fuck up lifes marvin needs rehab asap
Cocaine is a helluva drug. If he doesn't get rehab, either the drug will kill him, or he will be killed because of the drug.
Town Bidnezz

DatNiggaVlad wrote:
ChiefChoke@Hoe wrote:True dough messy has beef with so many rappers he has done his own people dirty his own fam i mean bad habits & drugs fuck up lifes marvin needs rehab asap
Cocaine is a helluva drug. If he doesn't get rehab, either the drug will kill him, or he will be killed because of the drug.
Hell yeah 4real sad tale of a dude who proly coulda have been one of the biggest rappers out that bay lfe destroyed by drugs
He gon be on a lifetime movie or some shit
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Town Bidnezz

They proly jumped him to make a point i mean if you fuck hella people ocer you gon send yo people to handle that to make a statement dnt fuck wit us or u gon get fucked over.... how many real bosses gon hamdle shit they self not many cuz they got people who do that.... i dnt think this was just like its messy lets beat him up it was deeper then that
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
DatNiggaVlad

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

ChiefChoke@Hoe wrote:They proly jumped him to make a point i mean if you fuck hella people ocer you gon send yo people to handle that to make a statement dnt fuck wit us or u gon get fucked over.... how many real bosses gon hamdle shit they self not many cuz they got people who do that.... i dnt think this was just like its messy lets beat him up it was deeper then that

Well based on the tweets of the attackers who jacked his Twitter, it was because he fucked the promoter over. He probably fucked many promoters over, but this time he didn't have security. Either way, between promoters and greedy thugs who wanna claim JT's reward for whooping Marv's ass, there's already enough people that want him beat up or dead.
NorthernCaliMobbin

Unread post by NorthernCaliMobbin »

Damn they caught this nigga slippin.. When you outta town and got a rep like this nigga does you gotta keep the goons close bruh..
Town Bidnezz

NorthernCaliMobbin wrote:Damn they caught this nigga slippin.. When you outta town and got a rep like this nigga does you gotta keep the goons close bruh..
They said he was in his hotel room all doped up wit a hoe off the blade & answered the door
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
NorthernCaliMobbin

Unread post by NorthernCaliMobbin »

ChiefChoke@Hoe wrote:
NorthernCaliMobbin wrote:Damn they caught this nigga slippin.. When you outta town and got a rep like this nigga does you gotta keep the goons close bruh..
They said he was in his hotel room all doped up wit a hoe off the blade & answered the door
Damn.. Thats crazy haha. Old Mess was dope too.. That white girl fucked this nigga up bad
Town Bidnezz

Mess gotta bounce back & come back like a living legend a air it all out
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]