new people posting very little?

Topics Related To Help, Or FAQ
beastmode

new people posting very little?

Unread post by beastmode »

what's everyone's opinion on all these new people joining and posting very little if any at all and taking lets say a whole discog? me personaly i think there needs to be a number of posts they need to have posted in a certain period of time or it's curtains.. i understand we wanna be nice and not banned happy and keep this movement going but how far should we let people leech? do you think it's fair to people spending hours of posting and getting nothing in return? what's your opinion on this?
NaRf

Re: new people posting very little?

Unread post by NaRf »

my opinion is fuck em all :lol: if they got time to leech they got time to post, but at the same time we do need a step by step on how to post if they serious about not knowing how to do it
[youtube][/youtube]
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

good cal narf if we get the step by step then add a rule to post a certain amount by a certain time ill get one up but it might take a couple we all busy nigga
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

beastmode wrote:what's everyone's opinion on all these new people joining and posting very little if any at all and taking lets say a whole discog? me personaly i think there needs to be a number of posts they need to have posted in a certain period of time or it's curtains.. i understand we wanna be nice and not banned happy and keep this movement going but how far should we let people leech? do you think it's fair to people spending hours of posting and getting nothing in return? what's your opinion on this?

but i still feel u to the fullest my nigga
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

fuck all dem bitch ass niggas..they just as bad as the spammers
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

maybe a "thanks" buttom, so they cant see the link in the first place.
or a minimum amount of posts so they can acces the sections
[youtube][/youtube]
DatNiggaVlad

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

Leachers help keep the links up. I don't know about you guys, but I don't like the idea of having to re-up my links every single week because of lack of downloads (it's bad enough that they get deleted due to copywrite). Some of those leachers are gonna have to request an album sooner or later, and that's something they can't do without contributing.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

feel that vlad my nigga
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

i call bullshit on that link shit.. that messy marv i had posted had over a 1000 hits and went dead 15 x even with changing the name..
DatNiggaVlad

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

Maybe it was closed down due to copywrite? All I know is I personally had a lot of links removed due to not being downloaded for some time. That's what the site stated.