MESSY MARV KNOCKED OUT VIDEO N RENO PHONE STOLEN & MORE

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Town Bidnezz

MESSY MARV KNOCKED OUT VIDEO N RENO PHONE STOLEN & MORE

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Found his twitter all fucked up lol & this pic of him all bloodied up blood lol
They beat the !! out of Messy Marv and then took his phone, posted pics on his instagram and twitter
just moments before his show in Reno Nevada. Rumour is they took his phone money watch chain ipod weed & his coke
[youtube][/youtube]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
SMOKES COOKIES14

Re: MESSY MARV GETS ASSED WHOOPED IN RENO PHONE STOLEN & MOR

Unread post by SMOKES COOKIES14 »

lol messy is trash n has been for a LONG time
Town Bidnezz

All that shit caught up with him cant live raw 4eva
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

Damn Lil Paper'd Up Mess Got Knocked The Fuck Out Nigga...Wonder When Lil Paper'd Up Mess (AKA Messy Marv) Playboy Gangsta Free Album Is Dropping
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

Regardless of how one might feel about Mess music, u a bitch if you think this is "cool" or "funny" some of you kids need to grow the fuck up.....
SMOKES COOKIES14

Unread post by SMOKES COOKIES14 »

1st off im no kid or am i a bitch 2nd its the truth he once was something and now he trash plane and simple.
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

SMOKES COOKIES14 wrote:1st off im no kid or am i a bitch 2nd its the truth he once was something and now he trash plane and simple.
That was in NO way reference to what you said fam, I'm just reading all kinds of shit online on twitter & all that shit. Niggas think this shit is funny & have never been bout nothin' in no way, shape, or form.
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

I ain't never know Marv personally in any way like I do some of these niggas, atleast we don't have to worry bout it being a bad look 4 the bay considering this nigga ain't been around in years....

He already got all those tweets deleted & acting like shit peaches & cream so we gon have to see how niggas try & exploit his character AGAIN for like the 5th time now......

:jordan:
Town Bidnezz

Quinn was sayn he burned to many bridges and this what happenz shit is craxy dough i think he was setup
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Lurk Tha Jerk

Re: MESSY MARV KNOCKED OUT IN RENO PHONE STOLEN & MORE

Unread post by Lurk Tha Jerk »

Lil Hyfe was supposed to do a show wit Mess or some shit, they were at the hotel together. That's why niggas is sayin it was Town niggas that did it and accusing Hyfe of setting him up (though Hyfe is from Berkeley lol). Hyfe said Mess stopped answering his phone and I guess door around 1am. So he figured he passed out and went back to his room and knocked out around 4 or 5am supposedly. Hyfe said he didn't see any Oakland cats there but really that's not proof Oakland niggas didn't do it. Mess seems to believe Hyfe from what his tweet to him said.

Not necessarily that its funny, cuz Mess said it was 5 niggas that knocked on his door wit a banger on em and jumpin somebody IMO is bitch shit unless the person ultimately deserves it, but Mess has been runnin his mouth hella much for years and its finally really catchin up wit him. He really can call himself a BLOOD now though lmaoooooooo