HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC DRE!

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
soto6nine

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC DRE!

Unread post by soto6nine »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC MUTHA FUCKIN DRE 10 years gone and his cd ain't never left the deck in my ride THIZZ IN PEACE

But yeah on to some other shit though, am I the only one that finds it weird that 10 years later and they still have never ever released a new Mac Dre solo album. Now I know people gonna say jude dre mathis and blah blah and all this other shit but those were all bootleg albums and all of the songs was dre with other people on them. All those albums were just very obscure appearances that he made on other peoples shit and then they took those songs made a mix and slapped a phony name on it. And I heard all of them songs before he died. If you look at those bootleg albums you can actually find all those songs on someone elses album that it originally appeared on. To this day the only solo song that I heard that came out after he died was Get Dookie Wit It. I just find it hard to believe that as much as this guy was in the studio he didn't have a bunch of songs ready to be released. Unless Thizz did some shady ass shit and took all his songs and clipped them up and started selling off his verses to people to make more money cause I have heard a few original verses that I never heard before on other peoples shit. Anyway anybody else got thoughts on this shit cause in my opinion that shit is weak as fuck
*send me a message if my links go down*
Town Bidnezz

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC DRE!

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Last edited by Town Bidnezz on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Town Bidnezz

They say that the feds took everything so no new dre because it was on diggs files on his laptop he never got back
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
soto6nine

oh yeah??? never heard that from where did you hear that from??? shit unreleased mac dre songs that can make at least a few albums are worth probably thousands of dollars im sure so if that was the case Im sure they would get their lawyers to go after that laptop, but just doesnt sound like its true to me
Town Bidnezz

I dont remember were I heard it but it was a while back when diggs was supposed to releasse the mac dre treasure album that never dropped it was supposed to have new shit but yeah I cant remember where I heard this mighta just been off the streets or diggs u can always twitter him he talk back
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

sounds fishy to me if they really had a bunch of dre tracks and ONLY kept them on one place then they r idiots. the police cant just take your shit and not give it back if diggs and all them have as much money as they always talk about a lawyer could get that shit back for you pretty easy.
If something I posted is down message me.

Town Bidnezz

Maybe it was damaged or broken.... like I said soto can hit diggs on twitter & ask him he talk back
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
soto6nine

shit I dont got a twitter and even I did I wouldnt hit that guy up hella randomly asking him how come after 14 yrs aint no new mac dre shit LOL but i dunno considering you don't even remember where you heard that story from and the fact that it sounds like those guys would have to be total idiots if that was true I just ain't buying it
Town Bidnezz

Aite well it is what it is.....
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

soto6nine wrote: and the fact that it sounds like those guys would have to be total idiots if that was true I just ain't buying it

:magic:

yep
If something I posted is down message me.