URL for this site

Topics Related To Help, Or FAQ
lungsfull

URL for this site

Unread post by lungsfull »

if i type thebayslaps.com i get this message.

if i type in thebayslaps.com/index.php the site works fine

????

:bill:
If something I posted is down message me.

doogie54

Re: URL for this site

Unread post by doogie54 »

i have the same problem..i just been typing thebayslaps into google 1st and logging into the site from there
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Just favorite the homepage
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
ak47bigbud

Unread post by ak47bigbud »

still if you type in thebayslaps.com it should forward to --> http://thebayslaps.com/index.php

makes it kinda hard to tell someone about the site
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

I have it like this on purpose.. The site was bringing a little heat for a bit, So I just took the redirect off of the main URL.. So alot of people think TBS is gone. But really we jus underground & still here. I can turn it back on but most of our new member just come through the New Releases coming soon section by google search anyways..
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

DEV wrote:I have it like this on purpose.. The site was bringing a little heat for a bit, So I just took the redirect off of the main URL.. So alot of people think TBS is gone. But really we jus underground & still here. I can turn it back on but most of our new member just come through the New Releases coming soon section by google search anyways..
What kinda heat??
p1mpcl1n1c

Unread post by p1mpcl1n1c »

DEV wrote:I have it like this on purpose.. The site was bringing a little heat for a bit, So I just took the redirect off of the main URL.. So alot of people think TBS is gone. But really we jus underground & still here. I can turn it back on but most of our new member just come through the New Releases coming soon section by google search anyways..
:yoda:
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]