WHATS GOOD PPL

Introduce Yourself..
blackalex

WHATS GOOD PPL

Unread post by blackalex »

Wuz Han'nin Yall! Lemme introduce my persona. Im Blackalex - thats what i go by. Borned Russian, but in the flesh Im Asian (IDK why even Im sayen this), but I fuxx with any Rap genre that is Dope and Gutta. Ain't no pussy & faggy shit in my playlist tho. I can get down with some smooth g funk bay area shit all the way to Young Thug & Metro Boomin Want Some More Nigga Type shit (sorry!!!). But 9 times out of 10, you can catch me vybin' to some Detroit type of shit, Im talking bout dat Doughboyz Cashout type of style (Im not even fan of them). IDK if yall consider Detroit underground rap scene that serious, but Im on that shit heavy!!! Maybe yall heard something about Team Eastside, Icewear Vezzo or Pablo Skywalking - all these niggas fuckin with Bay Area!!! Yall can go on youtube and see them Niggas on the same songs with ITS PHILTHY NIGGA and dat Wiz Khalifa build COOKIE MONEY. As for my connection with Bay Area Shit,it goes all the way back to early 10s, I was hypin to some The Hoodstars and that first collabo album The Jacka (MIP) & Lee Majors (THAT FIRST GOBOTS JOINT). After SWAGGED OUT ATL vibe - it was a fresh breath to my ears!!! Since then, I kept some of bay heavyweights in my playslist along with Memphis, LA, H-Town, Detroit and Chicago. The other day, approximately a year go, I bumped into Kush well know blog. That shit was on point. Never knew Rich and Boy Big are THAT HARD AT PUTIN WORK!!! After i put my hands on Midwest Akron Shit I was like WOW. They got the best sound in Midwest I'll tell you dat!! What Im on Right now - Amp, Lis, D Weez, Ty Da Kid, P3 - Im feeling it!!

I wrote too much. But you can see who I Am. Im tryna do sumn in order to add my part of team work to it!

Thanks!
Kush

Re: WHATS GOOD PPL

Unread post by Kush »

Welcome to the site my nigga enjoy!!!
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
crazywicked

Unread post by crazywicked »

welcome bro !
DaBadGuy