Messy Marv - faceshots (mac dre/Jacka diss?)

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Misterious-G

Re: Messy Marv - faceshots (mac dre/Jacka diss?)

Unread post by Misterious-G »

Johnathan Moore 2 dagen geleden
Messy Marv didn't say nuthin bad about Mac Dre. Straight up. He said homicide asked where he was when they killed mac Dre. How is that bad. And when he makes music they tell him to say rest in peace mac Dre why can't he say rest in peace mac Dre when he feel like saying it. J diggs own thizz nation now he don't fuck with j diggs or nobody in thizz nation nomore. He wrong for having bullet holes in his face. But I feel like he just means fuck thizz nation and j diggs because J diggs own thizz nation now which means he owns mac Dre face. Drake supported the bay area by saying rip mac Dre and thizz nation and j diggs was trying to extort him for that shit. Thizz nation and j diggs are getting paid off of Mac Dre. Messy Marv fuck with Dre. He just speaking the truth and people don't like him so they're twisting his words up
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

Misterious-G wrote:
Messy Marv didn't say nuthin bad about Mac Dre. Straight up. He said homicide asked where he was when they killed mac Dre. How is that bad. And when he makes music they tell him to say rest in peace mac Dre why can't he say rest in peace mac Dre when he feel like saying it. J diggs own thizz nation now he don't fuck with j diggs or nobody in thizz nation nomore. He wrong for having bullet holes in his face. But I feel like he just means fuck thizz nation and j diggs because J diggs own thizz nation now which means he owns mac Dre face. Drake supported the bay area by saying rip mac Dre and thizz nation and j diggs was trying to extort him for that shit. Thizz nation and j diggs are getting paid off of Mac Dre. Messy Marv fuck with Dre. He just speaking the truth and people don't like him so they're twisting his words up

:bill: :dave:
DOGGZILLA wrote:from what i understand, "Faceshots" is a series. hes going at Diggs, Philthy, Goldtoes, and the Mac Dre/Thizz legacy, one album at a time.

:jordan:
If something I posted is down message me.

kerbs

Unread post by kerbs »

Misterious-G wrote:

I agree with most of this.. mess didn't diss mac dre or the jacka..

he might be lightweight dissing jdigs about some real shit that he should probably address rather than making it about mac dre.

there was also an edited part of the verse.. wheres the unedited version??????

and now its not even up at all so people can't actually listen and hear for themselves that he was not dissin md or jack at all.

its fucked up how these hatin ass social media mobs (yes I'm talking about you) instigate non existent beef and perpetuate hate towards one of our (the bays) most prolific staples. i mean really.. isn't it obvious that everybody in the music industry, not just the bay but mainstream as well, borrows game from mess or trickle down mess game from other bay artists? its obvious to me, thought they would never admit it unless he was taken from us..

and he sure as hell didn't make that album cover.. someone who was misinterpreting his words did.. someone just like all of you.

who made that fucking album cover??

how dare you all turn your back on the boy boy.. if anything he needs our help. but y'all probably mostly some snakes so go ahead and jump on the hating wagon. i expect it from the internet

also,

does anyone know where i can get moneybags slims mixtape? aka slim the newbreed. can't find anywhere..

also really need "littles ent unofficial mixtape vol 1"
lungsfull

kerbs wrote:
Misterious-G wrote:

he might be lightweight dissing jdigs about some real shit that he should probably address rather than making it about mac dre.

and now its not even up at all so people can't actually listen and hear for themselves that he was not dissin md or jack at all.

its fucked up how these hatin ass social media mobs (yes I'm talking about you) instigate non existent beef and perpetuate hate towards one of our (the bays) most prolific staples. i mean really.. isn't it obvious that everybody in the music industry, not just the bay but mainstream as well, borrows game from mess or trickle down mess game from other bay artists? its obvious to me, thought they would never admit it unless he was taken from us..

and he sure as hell didn't make that album cover.. someone who was misinterpreting his words did.. someone just like all of you.

how dare you all turn your back on the boy boy.. if anything he needs our help. but y'all probably mostly some snakes so go ahead and jump on the hating wagon. i expect it from the internet

also,

does anyone know where i can get moneybags slims mixtape? aka slim the newbreed. can't find anywhere..

way to come on here post a long ass paragraph then at the end you have requests with only two posts.

mess is old and washed up

Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Fuck outta here lol
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

kerbs wrote:
Misterious-G wrote:

also,

READ THE RULES !!! :jordan:

http://www.thebayslaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13500
[youtube] [/youtube]
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

[youtube][/youtube]
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

He is straight up delusional - aint nobody telling him to say Rest In Peace Mac Dre. Nor was he even pushin a hard RIP Mac Dre line after his death, like Quinn said Mess wasn't even sad whatsoever after Dre died. The fact he just started dissin Too $hort outta nowhere was a snake ass hatin ass move too. I just really can't fuck wit mess anymore, and that's comin from someone who fucked wit the boy tuff from day 1, aint a mess release I don't have but he really has showed his true colors over the years. I mean how many people Mess gonna personally go out of his way to disrespect? We got San Quinn, Too $hort, Philthy Rich, and he throwing out these hatin ass jealous rap bars about Mac Dre, Thizz Nation and The Jacka. Yes, he did say sumthin like "erybody sad when the Jack got hit, but aint nobody care when mess got licked". Had Mess got murked, then the bay would be pushin a hard RIP Mess line, but when you get robbed on camera like a mark don't expect pity you bitch. I personally been robbed at gunpoint, lookin straight down the barrel of a big ass gun, but I aint want no fuckin sympathy. He's fuckin done.
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Misterious-G wrote:Image
Lets see how real this shit get he gon have to see thizz latin & he gon have too see jdiggs & depending on how the mobfigaz feel he gon have to see them also.... The messy drama continues
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

new album lil papered up mess - burning bridges