Links

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
lungsfull

Re: Links

Unread post by lungsfull »

_A1_ wrote:
Town Bidnezz wrote:We need a better shareing system ideas?
Yeah, I'm thinking about setting up a premium TBS Mega account for all our main and trusted uploaders to use. Either a 200GB account for $60 a year or a 1TB account for $120 a year. I'd start with the 200GB and if we filled that up then we can upgrade to the 1TB. I'm open to other suggestions as well tho.

like that idea
If something I posted is down message me.

beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

The mega links would be strictly discography so we could save the space..the solo albums aint shit to re_up..
lungsfull

beastmode wrote:The mega links would be strictly discography so we could save the space..the solo albums aint shit to re_up..

If its part of a discography do we also need a solo post too? kind of seems like a waste of space.

beastmode

lungsfull wrote:
beastmode wrote:The mega links would be strictly discography so we could save the space..the solo albums aint shit to re_up..

If its part of a discography do we also need a solo post too? kind of seems like a waste of space.
That remains a problem if were gonna have discogs for certain artist then any new album that comes out would be added to the discog instead of the new release section. Or just make the sight straight discogs that way there is no duplicates..
beastmode

We could do each discog by group and solo projects or just all in together..
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

Bunch of ideas goin..we definitely need the Mega links for discogs fasho..solo posts are not as important Mega link wise but I think we should keep them..its always nice to see posts in the New Releases that way ppl can keep up with the new shit..with the discog by group or solo I think just do what makes the most sense, for example I wouldn't make a 3xKrazy discog that included Keak's solo shit cuz he deserves his own dicog but with others it may make sense if u see what I'm sayin..
beastmode

Makes sense for the solo artists that have more then 5 albums..
lungsfull

If we have a disco going and someone drops a new album we can make a mega link for the album an put the link in the post for OP.

_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

Yup that's perfect
apple01doj

Unread post by apple01doj »

How about starting a pool for people to donate to pay for the mega account?

I don't upload very often, but I wouldn't mind throwing a couple dollars for the cause.