Where u buying your CDs at?

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
yuklawz

Where u buying your CDs at?

Unread post by yuklawz »

I hope its okay to post here, im a long time member, and finally back at it after some medical shit was holding me down.

i just wanted to know, where do u all buy your CDs from? its getting harder and harder to find some music. Here is a list of where i been buying lately. I hope people could help me out because im in Florida, and theres nothing left out here lol

Rapbay.com
2 Live Music (Ohio)
7th Heaven (KC)
and ebay, and amazon

im a huge collector of music from these areas + New Jersey (where i cant seem to find any stores lol)

thanks and ill b posting some more music asap

much luv 2 all for keeping this forum going. this is one of the last places like this that i know of
Please help me in re-posting these

Get Money Cartel Mixtapes & 2 Much, Mac Heem... We Fired Up

Willing to trade for it if need be, but i always try to post my music as i buy it anyway
apple01doj

Re: Where u buying your CDs at?

Unread post by apple01doj »

I feel your pain. It's getting harder and harder to get physical copies of rap albums.

Usually Ebay, Amazon, Rapbay, or contacting the artist directly.

There isn't really any one stop shop anymore.
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

all the sources above and direct form artists when possible. You would be surprised how easy it is to just message someone on social media and cash app venmo paypal some money. half of these guys have boxes of copies of unsold old stuff.
If something I posted is down message me.

yuklawz

Unread post by yuklawz »

thanks 4 all the info. i have been in contact with a lot of artists, but so many get paid and take forever to send, (if they ever send lol) i dont want to say any names until i know whats up, but 2 artists have had my money for about a year now and got nothing but promises.

then with the virus hitting, some artists are saying that they need more time (which i get completely) but some just use Kunaki to make their cds and are too lazy to send lol

eventually we need to make a list of artists who people should know not to trust and ones that we can safely buy from

Willing to trade for it if need be, but i always try to post my music as i buy it anyway
apple01doj

Unread post by apple01doj »

well

legit list,

Rydah J Klyde
Lil Sicx

Bought from both of them recently and got my stuff.

I think rap needs to adopt Bandcamp, It lets you listen to and purchase right there. I use it for other genres of music and it's a great experience.
yuklawz

Unread post by yuklawz »

^^ Nice def so glad to hear, here are a few more legit rappers, i have to add tons more, but for now these are some of the most recent i have bought from and they came thru

T.Y. (Regime)
Lee Majors (Regime)
Yukmouth
EDI Don
Macadoshis
Supastar Straps (NJ)
Magico The Mac Star
Nutso Fly
K-Lon The Artist
Rav.P (NJ)
Meeks (UK Regime)
Kantreband & Ryan Lionheart
Young Noble
Alias:Alias + 3HMB
Lil Big (AMW)
Nutt-So
Freeze (Regime)
Rich City Stu
RBC Dobe
Robbie Diesel
Black Hitla (NJ)
Niqle Nut
Tonepaay
Gage Gully

again, i have tons more to add, but these are the most recent purchases where the rappers more than came thru. i have worked in the industry and know some of these guys as friends and some as family, but even the ones who i never met, or spoken with prior to buying have come thru like crazy.

i luv supporting artists who genuinelly appreciate the support. I never understand why some dont come thru or why they dont want to spread their music by chopping it up with fans and selling them their music. I never ask for free shit, but trying to buy from some artists is like pulling teeth lol. I wont post the ones who i couldnt buy from, but ill make sure to make a more thorough legit list and a "DO NOT TRUST" list lol

again thanks for all the help and info