Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Betalocc

Re: Whos Snitchin

Unread post by Betalocc »

feel let down by uzi wtf so me of these catz need x'in out
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

Well according to j-diggs psd is a r.a.t. not sure on any of the info but im gonna look into it.. :bill:
beastmode

HSK Exclusive - Oakland, California cops are on the hunt for a Bay area rapper suspected of rape. 37-year-old Steven “PSD” Davison is suspected of raping a woman, Monday. This incident is said to have happened at the Allison Drive Apartments, before Davison reportedly fled the scene in his Mercedes-Benz.

It was only a few months back when HSK exclusively reported that the rapper. known as PSD, may have been the man responsible for the raid and arrest of top level figures from Thizz Entertainment, which was founded by the slain rapper Mac Dre.

Here’s what authorities are reporting:

“Steven Davison is believed to likely be in the Fairfield or Suisun City area, where his Mercedes-Benz was found Tuesday morning. Police spotted the Mercedes fleeing the scene of the attack shortly after neighbors called 911 reporting a partially clothed woman running and screaming for help at the apartment complex.

The woman, who was not named, had been struck and kicked several times by Davison.”

Did Steven “PSD” Davison try contacting his rape victim by phone on Tuesday,attempting to get her to change the written statement she gave to the police? Of course he did. Don’t believe me.. Ask Vacaville Police Chief Richard Word.
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

beastmode wrote:Well according to j-diggs psd is a r.a.t. not sure on any of the info but im gonna look into it.. :bill:

how does his arrest(dont think he was convicted) for itting that bitch make him a rat. Diggs needs to post some paperwork
If something I posted is down message me.

FireManXXX

Unread post by FireManXXX »

lungsfull wrote:
beastmode wrote:Well according to j-diggs psd is a r.a.t. not sure on any of the info but im gonna look into it.. :bill:

how does his arrest(dont think he was convicted) for itting that bitch make him a rat. Diggs needs to post some paperwork
Because of the part where it says he "may" have led to the arrest of many members of Thizz. Doesn't necessarily means he ratted, he might have unknowingly talked to an undercover narc or something, idk. But seeing the fact that he's now a suspected rapist, I wouldn't put it past him. I mean, why WOULDN't a sex offender be a rat? Think about it.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

FireManXXX wrote:
lungsfull wrote:

Because of the part where it says he "may" have led to the arrest of many members of Thizz. Doesn't necessarily means he ratted, he might have unknowingly talked to an undercover narc or something, idk. But seeing the fact that he's now a suspected rapist, I wouldn't put it past him. I mean, why WOULDN't a sex offender be a rat? Think about it.
the timing was heela questionable but that indictment didnt lead me to believe it was anything but dummy ass miami junkied the fuck out that led to them gettin rocked out
beastmode

In 2008 :40: “PSD Tha Drivah” got arrested with 6,000 ecstacy pills and 5K in cash at the Sacramento International Airport and he didn’t do a day in jail.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

beastmode wrote:In 2008 :40: “PSD Tha Drivah” got arrested with 6,000 ecstacy pills and 5K in cash at the Sacramento International Airport and he didn’t do a day in jail.
this is true statement
soto6nine

Unread post by soto6nine »

I heard about PSD being a rat a long ass time ago could have sworn I seen some paperwork too. Nothing major but had his name Steven Davison and the charges and then said dismissed and then for reason it said other. But thats real talk its a fact he did get busted with hella pills at the airport and didn't do a day in jail plus he didn't even get wrapped up during the whole big Fed thizz bust. But never heard that J-Diggs called him a rat though. Where you hear that one from?
*send me a message if my links go down*
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

FUKC PSD THAT NIGGA IS A STR8 UP RAT WE DONT FUKC WIT SNITCHES
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3: